Monday, October 27, 2008

They Won!!!!!

This afternoon was the final basketball game before the tournament starts next week. I missed the first half, because where I worked today, I wasn't done till about 3:50 pm. My niece played the fourth quarter. I I took a video of the 4th quarter on my mom's camera. I got there just after the third quarter started. When my sister got to the game the score was 2-0. They scored first and led the whole game.

They did pretty good. I took a few pics of the scoreboard. At one time, they were only 1 basket apart in the score. My niece did have to dribble the ball, shot a couple of times, but missed. She had a chance of shooting a foul shot, but also missed that. Guess what?! She did make a basket. That was so cool! The final score was 31-18. Their record is 1-2.

The other team made two technical fouls in a row.

I have decided now that my scrapbook will be for the whole month of October.

No comments: