Sunday, October 19, 2008

Party Time

Last night was my party! I will post pictures later this week or next week. It takes time to upload pics to the computer and any websites I might use. We have a working computer now!

Little over 30 people came out last night. 3 couples from my parents church was here. My cousin and her son, my sis, niece, and sis' boyfriend. 12 people from my class, one of those brought her kids, and a few of my nurses showed up. Basically, they all left around 8:30-little after. A couple from my class showed up around 9 pm. Then about 30 minutes later, my nurses showed up at the front door. It was great to see them. They were all gone by 10 pm, a few minutes after. We ate all of the ice cream cake. Taught somebody from my parent's church how to play Phase 10. We never seem to finish playing Phase 10. The first time, we got close. I took pictures, about 40 with both my mom and my camera. I'm glad for all of those who came out.

No comments: