Thursday, July 10, 2008

Akron Zoo

My niece and I spent a few hours at the Akron Zoo today. The weather was perfect, not too hot. We both sprayed sunscreen on before leaving the house. The newest animals at the zoo were jellyfish. I've been wanting to see them. B was able to climb this climbing wall and she touched a sea urchin. Not all jellyfish have tentacles, and they kinda look like flowers. They were kinda cool looking. There are penguins, lions, tiger, snow leopard, jaguar, sun bear, tortoise, komodo dragon, deer, pony, red panda, bald eagle, lemurs, snakes, frogs, sheep, rabbits, and a few more animals at the zoo. This zoo tries to have animals that you might not always find at other zoos. They do have the world's largest rodent. I didn't take pics of every animal, because of the widows and they are hard to take pics through. We had a nice time at the zoo. Down below is a slide show I made of pics that I took today.

No comments: