Sunday, July 13, 2008

July Indians Game

After loosing ten games in a row, the Indians won Thursday night, Friday night, and last night and again today. The Indians swept Tampa Bay. My mom and I went to the game last night. We sat in the bleachers, never again. You can't look at the Jumbo Tron, or see clearly what Grady and Ben are doing in making their catches. Both Grady Seizemore and Ryan Garko hit 2 run home runs last night. Ginter game up from Buffalo to pitch and he earned the win. When Ginter left the game, we were shutting out the Rays. Bullpen came out and gave up four runs. The final score was 8-4, in our favor.

After the game was Rockin Blast 08 part 2. There was a choir singing rock songs. That doesn't work. A couple of country songs were sung. There were lasers and fireworks. We had to move, but had a hard time finding a place to sit/stand to watch the fireworks. I had a hard time taking pics of the fireworks. The Indians put on good firework shows, but I didn't like last night's very well. I've seen them do better shows. The slide show shows some of the pics I took last night during the show.

No comments: