Thursday, October 18, 2007

I worked today

I haven't worked in little more than 3 weeks. I haven't driven since I worked, both were the day before my LND. I got called this morning to do middle school music and called a bit later to do fifth grade in the afternoon. Middle school music was only for the am. I do not do middle school, but this music teacher also does elementary music. The special teachers for Akron schools, travel between at least two different schools.

I have a hard time getting the name of the teacher correct from the system. I drove to the middle school, and said the name, they said no, maybe I should've been at a different school. I go there, and they said no, so I got in my car, and called the first school I went to and found out, I had the wrong name and this teacher put in the wrong school into the system. Thankfully, this teacher had first period free. It was seventh grade music-three classes. I had 20 minutes to get to the second school and eat lunch in the car. I finished my lunch in the classroom. I did fifth grade reading in the afternoon.

Driving hurt my leg, and so did walking. If I get called for tomorrow, then mom will drive me. I want to go to church on Sunday. My leg did swell some, especially in the thigh. I sat most of the day.

After tomorrow, I will work again until after Thanksgiving, after I have started the low dose.

No comments: