Monday, October 08, 2007

Sarcoid and Indians

I called my onc this morning and left a message. A nurse called me back, later, to let me know that the blood test for sarcoid came back negative. That is good news. If they think they see it in the pathology report, and I test negative for it, what did they actually see? Some other tests on the blood hasn't come back yet. The next time I see him, he should have the lab reports with the answers that he wants.

I have had the drains in for almost two weeks now. I seem to be changing my shorts at least twice a day. Mom did laudary on Friday. Today is Monday, and we had to do a small load this morning. Where are the holes are in my thigh, where the drains come out, there is leakage there. Gauze pads protect the holes and the tubes. One stings and hurts a bit. One hurts more than the other one, when mom strips the tubes. I leak through the guaze pads onto my shorts like crazy.

The Indians lost last night. They still have the lead in the series, 2-1. Jake Westbrook didn't do his job last night. I hope Paul Bryd does a better job tonight. It was not all Jake's fault. The bats weren't completely awake. Nixon could've done better in right field. If we loose tonight, they come home and will play Wednesday night. They need to win. The winner plays Red Sox starting Thursday or Friday night. Go Tribe!

No comments: