Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tomorrow

Tomorrow morning, I have an appointment to see Dr. Lewis and his resident. My mom thinks the drains are coming out tomorrow, but I don't think they will. I think they will stay in for another week. I am still draining more than 30cc for them both per day. I read on the MPIP board that the longer they are in, least likely they one will get lymphodema. I do hope that is true. I did have swelling in my foot right after the surgery, and I have some in my right thigh due to having surgery. I do hope Dr. Lewis is not has busy as he was last week. Because I am planning on going upstairs afterwards, to Dr. Patel's office. I need to let him know if the drain is still in or has come out. I also have to pick up my anti-nausous medicine (samples). I am going to ask both doctors to write me a note saying that it is okay to sit down periodically when I sub for medical reasons. I want to sub, but if I do sit down, and administrators come in to check on me, or to observe, thy might not like it seeing me sitting down.

I have now walked down to the mailbox and back twice, yesterday and today. Wore me out a bit. I sit in the recliner as much as possible, but do walk around the house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
LAST NIGHT

Last night was game 3 in the ALCS. Indians won 4-2. Boston was shut out until the 7th inning, when Jake Westbrook gave up a 2 run home run. He was pulled from the game after that. Jake was on his game last night. Lewis pitched a 1/3 of an inning, then Bentacourt pitched the 8th, and Browoski pitched a 1-2-3 9th inning. Kenny Lofton hit his first home run in about 3 months in the 2nd to get us on the board last night. Tonight is game 4. I do hope we can win it tonight and again Thursday. The Rockies are going to the World Series.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
LEAVES

I was walking down the driveway this afternoon, and there was this one pretty tree. The leaves on this tree are changing to a pretty red. Some leaves were half red and half green. There are trees that have leaves on the ground. There is still a lot of green. The trees that have started changing, are mostly changing at the top and working its way down. Spring came late to NE Ohio this year. We haven't even had our first frost yet. Are we going to wait until Thanksgiving, like TX does to have its first frost?

No comments: