Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Week 1: Day 3

Today is day 3 of the high dose. I woke up with a headache, basically had one all day, still do. I get Tylenol before the treatment starts to help my temperature not go up. Today I started at 97.7 and went up to 98.7. The Tylenol I took this afternoon hasn't helped my headache, it is finally not has bad has it was earlier this afternoon.

I couldn't take a nap this afternoon, because of the headache and I was cold and shaking. I talked to God about it, and tried to sing mentally, but that didn't help either. God answered my prayer, by not stopping them both when I wanted them to stop. Hot water in the shower does help the headache for the time you are in it. At one point, I was covered up with three blankets this afternoon.

Going to talk to the nurse if there is something stronger I can take for the headache, tomorrow. She will call over to the onc to ask him. I have been warm off and on again since supper time.

We are now leaving a blanket in the car, for when I need it. I am tired right now.

No comments: